John Doing a Forum Fundamentals Training For An Indianapolis Forum.
This is an official YPO/WPO Forum and Educational Development Program. John is a Certified YPO/WPO Trainer.
Forum Fundamentals is designed to give a new Forum, or members who have not yet joined a Forum, a solid foundation in Forum principles and protocol and let them experience a Forum meeting using the principles learned. This workshop requires 8 hours of instruction time, not including lunch and breaks Forum Fundamentals is divided into two parts:
- Fundamental guidelines and introduction to Forum Success Principles.
- A Forum Meeting.
At the end of this workshop, participants will:
Understand Forum Success Principles and their importance to a highly functioning Forum.
Understand all elements of a successful Forum meeting.
Experience the take-home value of a Forum meeting.
Who Should Participate?
Anyone who wants to join a Forum.
An intact new forum.
Number of Participants:
This workshop is most effective with no more than 10 participants.
Approximately 9 hours (including lunch and breaks).
The Training Edge
5 Unique Ways John Is Different Than Other Trainers:
- YPO/WPO Expertise: As a former YPO’er, John offers expert facilitation of YPO/WPO Forums and training events. He has created a unique program, The Training Edge, that maximizes the training experience.
- Open Access to John For One Year: For one year following the training, the moderator has access to John for any questions or support that he can offer to ensure integration of the training into the monthly Forum meetings.
- Complimentary Moderator Tool Kit: John has created a moderator tool kit that consists of a series of moderator tools that compliment and support the YPO materials. These tools are packaged in a 12”x 24” carry bag.
- Quarterly Moderator TeleWorkshops: The Moderator will be able to attend his quarterly TeleWorkshops to learn new tools and timely content that he is seeing in his work with Forums.
- Photograph Your Retreat Experience: John photographs the training as a way to keep the experience alive. They can access and download the photos on his password protected web site.