John Giving a Forum Supercharge Workshop To A Portland Forum.
This is an official YPO/WPO Forum and Educational Development Program. John is a Certified YPO/WPO Trainer.
Forum SuperCharge is for Forums that have been together for at least six months. It is recommended that each Forum undergo Forum SuperCharge every two years. John customizes the workshop around the results of the Forum Survey. This workshop requires 8 hours of instruction time, not including lunch and breaks.
The Training Edge
5 Unique Ways John Is Different Than Other Trainers:
- YPO/WPO Expertise: As a former YPO’er, John offers expert facilitation of YPO/WPO Forums and training events. He has created a unique program, The Training Edge, that maximizes the training experience.
- Open Access to John For One Year: For one year following the training, the moderator has access to John for any questions or support that he can offer to ensure integration of the training into the monthly Forum meetings.
- Complimentary Moderator Tool Kit: John has created a moderator tool kit that consists of a series of moderator tools that compliment and support the YPO materials. These tools are packaged in a 12”x 24” carry bag.
- Quarterly Moderator TeleWorkshops: The Moderator will be able to attend his quarterly TeleWorkshops to learn new tools and timely content that he is seeing in his work with Forums.
- Photograph Your Retreat Experience: John photographs the training as a way to keep the experience alive. They can access and download the photos on his password protected web site.